Wednesday, December 26, 2007


Happy boxing day




Christmas 2007 is a done deal


was a good time with family and friends,, we all ate too much but laughed and loved and that is a good thing( the best part of the holidays is spending time with family and friends)


All the presents I had made fit,, even the mans shirt, that i was so worried about the fit!


how cool is that




now that Christmas is done I'm on to sewing for me


my first project will be http://www.simplicity.com/assets/3563/3563t.jpg. I have wanted this jacket for some time, i got the pattern when it first came out but had to put it aside for the Christmas projects. I'm making it out of a burgundy fleece so it will be nice and warm


I also have decided to participate in the timmel swap 2008 and i haven't even made a story broad yet, i have not even figured out how to make one and post it on the net


i do have my wardrobe pattern picked out vogue 8302. and vogue8425.
I have to pick one of the four jalie patterns for the fabric /pattern purchase element of the swap , you have to purchase a minimum 25 worth of patterns or fabric from the timmel site, I could not decide which one I liked best so I order all four from her, and you can never have to many patterns in my mind
well I'm off the work on the swap and do a bit of sewing
Happy sewing

No comments: