Sunday, March 2, 2008

March ,, finaly

Its March!! Yes, spring is getting closer

well here is my update for the end of Feb,, I have managed to sew 6 of the items need for the two swaps that I'm working on and that is a good thing,, only 5 more to go!!
I have company for the month of March, my daughter is staying with me till her new apt is ready, April 1st , so my sewing room is no longer , but I can still sew , just have to step everything up in the dinning room , takes time off of actual sewing but at least I can still sew!

I'm so looking forward to spring,, sick and tried of snow and cold! been a lonnnng cold winter, I want to see green grass and a few flowers would be nice, even being able to go out side with out 3 to 4 layers would be good
well that is all for now
Happy sewing to all

No comments: