Monday, April 22, 2013

Some good news at sew little time

It has been a good week for me at work, but not so much on the sewing front.....My job at work has changed.. I got a promotion!!! it means working different hours and I have to learn a few new skills fast! but I am excited about it,, three months of probation but that is ok. and I do get a bit of a pay raise so that makes it even better,, been a while since I have done shift work and that is going to take a bit to get used to , afternoons this week, and then days next.
Needless to say I have not made much progress on the quilts, but hope to get more done this week,not enough last week to even make it worth posting a pic.
Happy sewing to all

1 comment:

catspec said...

GREAT NEWS! I hope it works out very well for you - odd about shifts, as they give you some hours in the regular day to get things done in places that are never open when regular day job people are at work! congrats!