Sunday, December 30, 2007

Goodmorn everyone
wow, it is Dec 30 already, the days are just flying by,soon it will be back to work for me,
dang
oh well , i have not managed to get as much sewing done as i had hoped,, i have had the grand daughter over , and with a 6 year old ya don't get a lot done.
I have traced a couple of patterns getting ready for the swap contest that i have entered
and I also have managed to start to go through my fabric stash,, measuring and seeing just what is there,,Ohh boy,,way too much,,so i have also put my self on a fabric fast,, joined the group on pattern review who are also going to fast form fabric buying,, it is supposed to last the year so i will see how long I can go

Made some process on the storyboard for the swap.. but I have had some nasty pc issues to deal with , had to start the pc right form clearing hd and putting windows in again,, which meant that I lost all my stuff on the pc,,Had to do this 4 times in the last two days
hopefully all is well now and I can get on with it

as for new years resolutions,,
the fabric fast
and to clean and organize my sewing room

wishing you all the best in 2008
happy sewing

No comments: