Saturday, January 19, 2008

YaY its the weekend
well just a bit of an update
I got my seger back home where it belongs! and the best part is that it was fixed all under the warranty!, I cant say enough good things about my Janome dealer,, they have great service and have always been helpful and good about answering all my stupid questions, I have taken my machines in a few times for cleaning and repair and they have been covered under the warranty, Iwould have gladly paid but they said no it is covered,,,,, how cool is that
I know that i will have to pay for service on day and I wont mind a bit

I am working on my swap this weekend, so far ,one jalie top done and another is cut out but have not started it yet, so far I have most of the patterns traced expect for my vogues and will work on them during the week, I'm on afternoons so I will have time to do them.


Well sitting here on the computer is not getting the top sewn, best get a move on
Happy sewing

1 comment:

Sewbehind said...

Hello Bluenines. I just discovered from reading PR weekend in Canada on PR, that you live in the Quinte area as well! Small world.
Would love to sometimes have a fitting buddy....
Helen