Monday, December 31, 2012

The End of 2012

The last day of 2012!
what a year it has been, I cant say that I am sorry to see it go....not been one of the better years for me,,, but 2013 will be a good year,
On this last day of the year I have been sewing yay me!!!! I have cut and sewed a cover for my new to me singer 99k , a present form by best friend , and I have traced the renfrew top out, in a size 2 , will have to sew a muslin up to see how the fit is, this is a pattern from the sewaholic pattens line
it has tons of great reviews on pattern review so I had to order it and give it a go, will update you all later to let you know what I think,
As for tonight , it will be the usual new years eve, Babysitting the grand kids and I might stay up long enough to watch the ball drop in times square
wishing everyone a Happy New Year and all the best in 2013

No comments: