Saturday, March 15, 2014

On my Design wall,, wip

Happy national quilting day!
yes I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything, but life has been a bit busy lately and there have not been enough hours in the day,( work eat sleep, repeat)
But I have managed to get some work done.
The baby quilt for a person at work is done, all that I need to do is get the babies name for the label and I have not been able to get it, the person has been off of work (sick ) so until he returns to work is has to wait; http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c258/bluenines/BLUENINES-PC/Pictures/mar%2015%2014/mar1514020_zps5b39be11.jpg








The hexagon quilt project is in the quilt sandwich stage including being basted , but I have not had the time to quilt it yet
Three D hexi is coming along I have 9 blocks done , just 6 more to go and then the fun begins, putting them together! I have not had much practice with Y seams so this should be interesting.
The rest of my sewing has been paid work.. lots of coat zippers , been a long winter and it is taking its toll on not just people but the clothing as well, I cant wait till the warmer weather comes,, seems like it will never happen, but hopefully soon it will
happy sewing to all.... sorry no pics, blogger wont load images , but I will try again later to post them

No comments: